RAD TRADS: POPE Viganò Is The Only One That Can Save The Church!
“May the curate of my Son, Pope Pius IX never leave Rome again after 1859; may he, however, be steadfast and noble, may he fight with the weapons of faith and love. I will be at his side. May he be on his guard against Napoleon: he is two-faced, and when he wishes to make himself Pope as well as Emperor, God will soon draw back from him. He is the master-mind who, always wanting to ascend further, will fall on the sword he wished to use to force his people to be raised up. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
RAD TRADS believe that POPE Viganò is the only one that can save the Church
Headline from Canon212:
Here's the scenario:
- Pope Benedict dies.
- Funeral held for Pope Benedict with most all of the Cardinals Bishops Priests in attendance.
- Earthquake hits leaving a city half in ruins and killing most all of those in attendance.
- Pope Francis survives and leaves Rome for Argentina.
- Rumors spread that Pope Francis is dead or near death.
- Viganò leaves his aristocratic life and shows up in Rome.
- Viganò demands that the remaining Cardinals take a vote to elect him the Pope.
- Rad Trads make threats to Cardinals that they must elect Viganò or else!
- Viganò is elected.
- Viganò can not clean up the mess like he thought he could
- Viganò orders Rad Trads to hunt down and murder all of Viganò's enemies.
- Viganò declares himself the Emperor.