Forerunner To The Antichrist To Manifest Himself Well Before The Actual Antichrist
Allegory of Bad Government
“A forerunner of the Antichrist, with his troops gathered from several nations, will fight against the true Christ, the only Saviour of the world. He will shed much blood and will want to annihilate the worship of God to make himself be looked upon as a God. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
Everyone has it wrong and everyone has had it wrong for a very long time.
NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise....
or better yet:
NOBODY expects the Forerunner to the Antichrist! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise....
Everyone is expecting the actual Antichrist to manifest himself - no one is expecting his forerunner to manifest himself first.
What's the difference? Actual or forerunner?
Well the actual antichrist is identified by these thirty four points as written down by Roman Catholic Yves Dupont (1976):
- Antichrist will be a man, not just a system or regime.
- He will be a Jew.
- He will come from the Tribe of Dan.
- He will be born in the Middle East.
- His mother will be a harlot possessed by the devil.
- He will be conceived by a man, not by the devil.
- He will be possessed by the devil like his mother.
- He will be familiar with all the magical arts.
- He will be a wonder child, endowed with great intelligence and memory.
- He will be assisted by the devil throughout his life.
- He will be utterly wicked.
- He will claim to be the true Son of God the Messiah.
- The Jews will accept him as such.
- He will be made King of the Jewish Nation.
- He will re-build Jerusalem and make it a magnificent city.
- Jerusalem will be the capital of the world.
- He will not be an atheist; he will believe in God.
- He will re-build the Temple of Jerusalem.
- He will sit in the Temple to be adored as God.
- He will conquer the whole world.
- Those who accept him will bear his mark, or sign.
- One-third of the conquered peoples will refuse to obey him.
- He will persecute and he will torture them with every refinement of cruelty, and he will make sure that they do not die so that the tortures may be prolonged.
- But God will not forsake the Faithful.
- Ireland will be spared the persecution of Antichrist.
- He will rule the world for three and a half years.
- He will work great wonders and deceive many.
- He will be opposed by Henoch and Elias.
- He will put to death Henoch and Elias.
- Henoch and Elias will come to life again on the third day, and ascend into Heaven.
- He will say that they are sorcerers and that he can bring them back to earth.
- He will rise in the air by his magical powers, but will be almost immediately struck down by Saint Michael, and killed.
- The Jews will finally accept Christ as the Messiah.
- Some time will be given to the human race to do Penance before the Last Judgment.
Whereas the forerunner to the Antichrist is identified by only a few points as told to us by the Mother of God the Blessed Virgin Mary at La Salette in 1846:
- A forerunner of the Antichrist, with his troops gathered from several nations
- He will fight against the true Christ, the only Saviour of the world.
- He will shed much blood and will want to annihilate the worship of God to make himself be looked upon as a God.
The forerunner will follow in the footsteps of the actual antichrist to some extent but not entirely or completely.
The world will not end after the manifestation of the forerunner to the Antichrist, just as everyone expects the world to end after the manifestation of the actual Antichrist.
There is one great crime committed that will help the faithful to identify the forerunner to the Antichrist and that is found in the words of the Mother of God the Blessed Virgin Mary at Fatima or better yet given as a vision to the three children at Fatima:
Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.
Our Lady told us that the forerunner to the Antichrist will manifest himself first by raising an army made up of nationalists from all over the globe to war against the church. The war of the forerunner to the Antichrist will culminate in the killing of the Fatima Pope and faithful on top a steep mountain.
By this great crime we will be able to clearly identify the forerunner to the Antichrist.
As just punishment for the errors believed and taught by the majority of conservative Catholics and protestant evangelicals on the doctrine of the Antichrist many of these misguided fools will follow the forerunner to the Antichrist.
So this is the purpose of this blog:
1.To identify who the forerunner to the Antichrist
2.To identify those who will follow the forerunner to the Antichrist